General questions on SaaS Forge boilerplate
What is a boilerplate?
A boilerplate usually means some "out-of-box" application with predefined functionality and settings. It's very wise to use such boilerplates when you start a new project instead of writing everything from scratch.
What is the SaaS Forge boilerplate?
SaaS Forge boilerplate is a working SaaS application. It already has:
- the whole structure of files/modules/components
- database models and scripts to update
- SPA dashboard (based on React)
- Webpack scripts to build frontend
Also, you can find convenient the functionality that is already implemented:
- user authetication (JWT-cookies based)
- pages for login, register, email confirmation and all working workflow
- some components like left menu for dashboard
- dashboard shell ReactJS application with the left menu, header with menu, the central part, and routes
- simple but slick UI theme
- Payment/billing (integration with Stripe) - paid
- User admin dashboard (paid)
- User social login (Gmail) (paid)
What is NOT the SaaS Forge boilerplate?
The SaaS Forge boilerplate is not:
- a web interface template
- a framework
- some specific SaaS application.